| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Friday, June 6
⇨Don't wanna grow up... 3days after i left ocbc.. really wonder if ive made the right decisions but thereafter, i noe i'd find the "right" job - soon hopefully.. :) Seriously... I think I've been lost for a very long time... Roaming in btn decisions... Stuck in delusion that all will be gd.. Not willing to face reality.. of wads the truth or wad will be better for me... This is becoz I dread change... I hate to change life~ How I'm used to it... Though I may be hurting.. my heart crying to be happy... But I'd rather ignore it... Let it scar beyond recognition... I'm actually suppose to be very happy... as compared to some others.. who are facing tougher setbacks... When compared... mine can't even measure up to anything~ And yet I'm here.. Asking for happiness... I won't let anything bring me down... Ultimately.. I still have myself... wads there to be afraid of~ Afterall, im stil glad i hv a bunch of lovely frens, happy fam & of cos, ~ ronnieLim. ~ ;)
|