| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Monday, November 24
⇨Cousinsss In this entry, I wil be uploading my cousins' pics. hahas, well, since young, Ive been v close to my 3 cousins, they are all fr my maternal side & all girls. (I do hv boy cousins & many other girl cousins but we are nt v close though) I used to visit my grandma w my mum every sunday without fail, except during exam period. she lives in bt panjang w my 6th aunt (stil single), so which is pretty near my haus.. the reason for gg to my grandma's place is to see my cousins, play w them, chit chat & etc.. As I grow older, the quantity of gg to her haus gets lesser. Either busy w sch, work or others, I would find reasons nt to go, unless on special occasions for e.g CNY, Lantern Festival etc.. so nowadays, I hardly get to see my cousins, all have grown up too. There's 1 closer to my age, she wil be sec 4 nxt yr, another 2 are sisters - 1 wil be sec 2 nxt yr, the other pri5. The 4 of us used to be very close, we would play tgt, eat tgt & even sleep beside one another at chalets. During our fun sessions, I wuld be the "leader", ordering them ard & even labelling them fr eldest to youngest. We love to play games lyk any other girls loved, for e.g. cooking game, family game & etc.. Whn I think abt it, seems childish now but those are the memories from young. Last Sunday, my eldest cousin, Cynthia (married w 2 kids) organized a party for her daughter Venecia's 1st Birthday. Went to her haus, damn nice, its at Bt Timah condo... but the location is also damn inaccessible la.. had dinner then chit chat w my cousins.. we had alot to catchup with.. I envy my parents' generation, they have so many siblings (for my mum, she has 10 siblings nt includin herself), in the past, ppl gave birth to alot, though life was tough, they managed to live by w/o complaints, anything but happiness. Indeed the word - The More The Merrier, tt explains everything. Today, I only hv 1 brother, I can already feel how bored it can be & I cant imagine life for my kids in future.... wil they feel lonely? BBQ June 2006 June 2007 ![]()
|