- Last days of 2008 -
Would I say this year is a fulfilling year?
Yesh somehow it was... I've learnt many lessons... and I've changed...
I've learnt how to take better care of myself... I've seen things thru experiences...
Now I've officially started work in the society, its really nt as easy as wat i foreseen. Im glad my exposure to customer service in the past helped me. Coz in the working life, it doesnt matter if u r nt fit for very tough challenges, it does matter if one doesnt have EQ.. Talking abt previous job, I missed Hush Puppies.. esp some colleagues whom Ive worked with since I was 17, I will never forget this company coz its where I get to know PorkChop! haahhas
Here is the summary of my 2008...
- I graduated this feb from Republic Poly, got my diploma in Business Computing
- worked at OCBC for a v short period of time as a polytechnic trainee bank officer (much higher pay but i quit bcos it was so challenging & stressful I culdnt take it)
- joined SDC on 01.07.08 as a guest service associate, if u were to ask wat i learnt most outta my job scope, I would say - tour guiding. at least I get to apply my presentation skills frm RP's PBL system. (cos I dun get to apply my dip)
Besides SDC, I get to work at Newater & discover the importance of water & more info on reclaimed water- sth which I never knew.
Marina Barrage - not only get to work there, i realised its also a great place to chill at night, a substitute of the Esplanade for couples.
I turned 21 on the 28thAug, to me its nth v special, juz another birthday~
Most importantly, I get to know more frens thru SDC! Really fun-loving ppl~!! ;)
And its another year for me and porkchop...
Coming yr's Valentines we wil be celebrating in HK!! heez, it wil be the 5th Valentines we're celebrating tgt..
Any new year resolutions? yeah yeah there're some!
1. Better complexion 2. Save more $$$$ 3. Earn more $$$$ 4. Good health 5. Prosperous economy 6. Become fairer 7. Spend more time with family, friends & porkchop. 8. Be happy 9. Learn more things. 10. Treasure porkchop
I'm always sad to let go of a year... and a fresh year brings a whole set of mystery...
I really hope 2009 will be a good year! :)