e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Tuesday, January 6

    Days at Marina Barrage have been a tedious one. I could still recall the day I was informed I would be deployed at MB from the mth of Jan onwards- my utter dismay. The news came pretty sudden even before I could totally anticipate. I was then left with what I thought could be my last 2 days at NVC... and my last day over there? - Oh man, I was so reluctant to leave... :(

    First day at MB: 01/01/09
    New Year's Day, super crowded. Samanthe, Faizal, Wanyu, Nizam & me.. I did the 5pm tour, at that time, the gallery was so packed tt Faizal & Wanyu gotta be at the entrance to control ppl fr entering but I managed to bring my group in, irregardless of the crowd tt was still waiting. There was a carnival, lotsa activities outdoors, there was also a pasar malam selling food & drinks.. How I wished there is a perm pasar malam, we would not fret of no lunch everyday. There were a few clowns performing stunts & twisting balloons for kids. I guessed it was also the last day of school hols for children before school starts that explained the crowd. Good. They should be back to school.. I hate it when I see children everywhere I go, practically taking up space in the public transport as well as shopping malls. SUPER NOISY...

    The rest of the days at MB were not too bad cos no more crowd, kinda quiet yet time past so slow!

    Today's the 6th day of a new yr, I realised how much I missed NVC~ Perhaps I had already adapt to the place. [I can still rmb when I was told to be deployed there, I was so reluctant to go reason being the distance is too far] After 3mths there, somehow or rather, I'm already attached to everything there - the humanity, the gallery, the factory, the environment, the tours, the office & even the locker. Perhaps too comfortable with what I had that makes me grumble with what I'm going through now at MB. However, on a second thought sometimes, It's actually not that bad afterall to be exposed to a new place, new challenges. Just like what my brother told me; "If there's no challenges, one will never improve", "If there's no goal, one will never succeed" and I guessed thats the reason why I'm so different from him. My qualification, my career, my achievements and my goals in life are so much apart from him. Haiz..

    After being at MB for few days now, I've began to understand that one should never take for granted. Despite that, I also do hope that I get to go back NVC or SDC real soon! :)





    « older posts newer posts »