e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Monday, March 23

    I attended a course today at the Philatelic Museum w Jery & Henry as well as some strangers fr other attractions. The title of the workshop was "Voice Development & Scripting Workshop", basically to learn how to deliver a good tour presentation. It was supposed to be my off day but now no more off cos of this.. gonna be so tired man this week cos nxt off wil be sat. The thought of it is such a dread. Can anyone just kill me right now??..........................

    Hmm... actually the course wasnt so bad, the instructor was an angmoh (middle age liao) His name is Paul Carr (Not Paul Blart the mall cop arh), came fr Sydney & was a news presenter in Sydney as well as freelance presenter with NewsRadio 93.8 & GOld90FM in Sg. (He sounds exactly lyk that.) Well, I learnt all abt voice today, how to deliver a good presentation/tour by using voice. It wasnt so much on our body language or gestures, just voice. There are many factors to take note for e.g; our breathing, our tone, pitch, volume, pace & pronunciation. I felt lyk being in an English class today, practising Oral. The most interesting part was whn each of us stood in front & presented our scripts to the rest - just lyk the way we present our tours everyday at wrk. I was the 4th one to go (cos I wanted to get it over & done with quickly) Surprisingly, I wasnt really nervous, maybe cos im used to the nature of my job - everyday doing tours for as many as 120pax. However, I spoke damn fast & Paul had to slow me down every now & then. Other than tt, it was ok.

    The workshop ended pretty early, at 4.50pm, metup w porkchop for dinner & it was stil super early so we stroll around Suntec till ard 7.25 den we decided to catch a show so we went to Engwah & watched The Tales of Despereaux at 7.30 Can u imagine? The entire theatre was so EMPTY! like only 4 couples (including us). We took the last row & stretched our legs to the front as if it was our own homes.. hahas.. eh budden the seats were nt really comfy, the theatre was kinda small, quite wierd also cos the screen seemed so far at the front & so small! hahas think in my life, I've only been to Engwah less than 10times, even the person who tore our ticket was an OLD AUNTIE! lols. Well, bought a dress just nw at citylink - the shop name ZTYLE. They are having sales nw, all tops at $18 & dresses $28. Mine usual price was $79.90 - the sales assistant told me, dunno gt bluff me anot.. but the dresses there are v nice, can buy & wear for dinner those kind. I bought for porkchop brother's wedding in May. Thats abt all, gg to slp nw. zzZZZ

    Tt's Jery & Henry w their "Muscular" pose
    The Early days Postman Scooter





    « older posts newer posts »