| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Thursday, March 19
⇨Movie Of The Week I went to vivo today after wrk w porkchop for a comedy - Paul Blart Mall Cop. That's a really hilarious show & if only it could be longer will be better. The story is all abt this character, Paul, (actual name: Kevin James) a single, suburban dad, trying to make ends meet as a security officer at a New Jersey mall. Though no one else takes his job seriously, Paul considers himself on the front lines of safety. When a heist shuts down the megaplex, Jersey's most formidable mall cop will have to become a real cop to save the day. ---> (source fr the website hahas).. I almost missed the show all becos of porkchop! He kept thinking today is friday (cos we are so used to meeting on every friday -.-") so he actually booked the tix for tmr and brought me to the cinema today! I was so anticipated for the show, I even hurried him to drive faster so tt we culd hv earlier dinner and also to get into the theatre on time. Alright, so after our dinner, we happily went to collect our tix and went into the max theatre. What happened was tt, we were suppose to take the last row, middle seat but it was alr occupied! Nevertheless, we still went towards the guy whom we thought "mistakenly took our seats" and he showed me his ticket which was exactly the same show, same theatre, same SEAT! .............. but one thing not the same - the showtime. His' was stated 7pm but ours was 7.10pm. Apparently tt guy appeared puzzled as much as we were so I thought I shuld check w the ticketing personnel. It turned out to be our show was supposed to be on the 20th, not 19th!! Which means same show, same seat but different date & different timeslot! Wth.... we were really lucky tt the staff allowed us to watch today & even gave us the middle row seats which wasn't too bad. Fortunately I get to catch the show today, otherwise porkchop's gonna die! hahas
|