e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Saturday, April 18

    *BurP***...........

    Well, Juz finished my lunch, which is packed fr last night's leftover - beehoon. You see, wrking at sucha secluded place, transportation is alr a problem, let alone talk abt food. Now is the only time I can rest b4 my nxt tour at 2.15pm den wil be bz Bz BZ... all the way! *SIGHHHHH***

    Ever since I'm bck after 2 mths at MB, it doesn't seem to be easy here - at NVC. (Newater Visitor Centre). Tours everyday & even alot of additionals on top of the standard 5 timeslots. PUB wants to approve those extra timeslots wat can we do? (Cos they hv targets every mth on the visitorship) As they r "throwing" more & more tours for us to do, I believed they hv forgotten one important thing - tt is, we are also humans! hahas..

    Thr r only 4guides nw on weekdays & only 3 on weekends but everyday thr r 5 tours, sometimes culd add on as many as 9tours/day - and tt goes to say every guide has to be involved in almost all the tours, be it LeadGuide (LG) or AssistantGuide (AG). That's nt all. We hv to pack, carry or transfer newater bottles for guests, usually 2packets (a dozen bottles in a pack) in our hands at one go, fr one location to another. (To and fro cos the grp culd be as much as 130pax) Sometimes, to get things done faster, the guys would carry 5packs (60bottles) at a go. For me, nt so xiong la, the most is 3packs (36bottles). I once got my back sprained after carrying 36bottles to & fro many times. Lol. That's nt exactly a bad thing la, on the positive side, I'm actually exercising! lol

    The hiccup of such workload is tt it totally drains our energy & at the end of the day, I'm so physically shag tt I can't drag myself to do any other things but the pros are tt with more tours/tasks on hand, u'd realised tt time past faster! xD





    « older posts newer posts »