| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Saturday, April 11
⇨Family outing to Marina Barrage ~ ~! Brought my parents to MB today as they've nv been thr b4 ever since this place was opened last Nov & ever since I've been working there for mths alr. We left haus at abt 4+pm whn it started to rain. Haiz, bad weather... nevertheless, it didn't affect our mood, we brought umbrellas & mineral (as the drinks thr are v ex) & reached thr by train & shuttle at ard 5+. We bumped into our relatives at MB. Wat a coincidence! haas.. my cousin brought her children, along with my 2 aunts, Renee as well as grandma. They hv planned to go thr for a picnic & to play kite & which they couldnt due to the bad weather. I showed my parents ard the place, esp the gallery & they even had a chance to witness how the guided tour thr was conducted. Benny was the one doing the 5pm tour. hahs. It's really nice to hv ur parents understd & see wat u are doing everyday at wrk. Just abt a mth ago, porkchop went to nvc to join my tour & tt was really exciting. ahas =D Abt an hr after, my bro came w his gf & all of us were at the Green Roof, under the shelter having a small picnic. My relatives prepared lotsa food & drinks, and bcos my fam & I were thr, we also had a chance to eat! hahas We all left the place on separate ways at abt 7.30pm. My parents, bro, his gf, porkchop & I headed to Marina Sq for dinner & shopping after that. Well, I've always loved & enjoyed this kind of small outing with my family. It was therefore a day well spent. :)
|