| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Friday, May 1
⇨Happy Labour Day~! Tried to change the template of my blog cos I can see tt the fonts are too small to be read. Actually I find my blog abit boring, dont u all think so?? If I were to edit the entire image of the blog, I will hv to make changes to the template, with my html skills all returned to my facs, how am I gg to do it? Haiz... nvm lar, not many ppl read my blog anyway... Today's Labour Day! woohoooo.....! It's been a long while since I get to rest on PH! Ehh.. btw, wat is the significance of labour day arh??? -.-" Isit to celebrate our hard work all yr round so does it mean tt for those who nid to wrk on this day can protest not to work?? Labour Rights!! LOL. Today's plan is to go out for dinner with parents to celebrate advanced Mother's Day. but now I'm stil at hm, using the com & typing this entry. My bro still sleeping man! He win liao lor, the whole night dun nid to slp. Now, this is one bad habit of him - he leads a nocturnal life though he also has to work in the day. So during weekends or PH, he wil slp the whole day. Goodness, if I were to hv this type of bf, I wil sure kick him away~! Well tidied my room & washed some softtoy keychains & old pouches. Those dirty old pouches look brand new after a good wash so I can store alot of things again. Hmm.. basically tt's about all.. Feeling abit sianz now, knowing tt I hv to go bck to SDC tmr.. wonder whr they wil allocate me, isit upper/lower gallery? Or greeter? Or LG?? Feel so strange, Im most of the time at Newater, den suddenly go bck SDC is as good as letting the frog from the well come out for a walk. hehe...
|