e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Monday, May 4

    I did a rebond today! OMG, stil cant believe I actually went to do it.. First time in my life man! It took abt 2hrs den I asked the hairdresser :" Done liao? SO fast?!" Cos I've always tot rebonding is like a few hrs de. Tt time did perm + highlight & dye was like 5+ hrs.

    Seriously I missed my straight hair all these while when I had permed hair. Abit regret doing the perm 4mths ago. It turned out to be abit disastrous at tt time cos the hairdresser trimed my hair til very VERY thin & alot ALOT of layers b4 she permed so which means there were some really short hair & bcos of tt, Ive never let down my hair ever since tt day. (For those who met me, u gt notice its either I clip abit of my hair or tie up all the time). It's very difficult to maintain the curl also plus mine bcame wavy instead of curl! Hair bcame super frizzy & dry also... wat culd be worst was tt my relatives & some frens said I look very CHAO LAO (look old)!! ####FAINT###

    Already planned to straighten since 2 mths bck.. finally, I went today, I tot they hv jus normal straightening but the person told me got dunno wat soft rebonding & dunno wat other rebonding, I chose the 1st one lor....

    Wait til I take pic den upload here.. meanwhile, it look abit flat now, abit wierd.. Hopefully 2weeks later wil be fine. hehez :P





    « older posts newer posts »