e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Tuesday, August 18

    Had fun today with my colleagues. We played badminton at the Jurong sports complex. After shower, we headed down to Causeway point for lunch and movie. It's been a long while since I last woke up so early on my rest day. The best thing is tt it's totally worthwhile doing sth practical - to excercise & save $$$! hahas

    Playing sports has never been my forte though I pretty much enjoy doing them as leisure. And I understood tt based on my skills, I will be a hindrance to a team of strong players. Haiz... Even I, myself feels guilty. Nevertheless, I'm grateful the guys are v patient with me.. so, phew! hehe... afterall, tt's just a game... and most importantly, I had fun! (:

    Alrite, the show tt we watched, 'Orphan'.. freaking scary! I give a thumbs up for it. Nice show, exciting plot. Ok, tt's purely my own opinion, I don't know abt the rest, but I particularly loves Horror/Gruesome/Violent shows!! wooohooO~

    Next suspense movie - Final Destination!





    « older posts newer posts »