| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Sunday, August 16
⇨I Saw Lee Kuan Yew For The Second Time Alrite, first of all just lemme go...... WWWOOOOWWWWWW..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cos, our Minister Mentor, Mr Lee Kuan Yew was here at MB again! OMG. He came in the evening ytd and tt was the 2nd time I saw him! Damn excited! The 1st time I saw him was also at marina barrage (during work) but it was such a short-spanned moment. 1 mth later, which was ytd, I actually walked down the ramp on the green roof of barrage alongside w him! It was truly a lifetime memorable first account experience with LKY. He was surrounded by all his bodyguards and so there was no way anyone could get near him. Along w them was Dr Lee Wei Ling, LKY's daughter (who seriously look lyk a guy & could be mistaken as a MAN, till my dad saw the picture, told me SHE is his daughter tt I realised it was his Daughter!) Mr Yap Kheng Guan (the director of 3P network in PUB) was the host. While Christine & I walked down the ramp (at a v close distance w LKY), we kept taking pictures and videos! Even public members who were on the green roof, followed him all the way. Unbelievable & Excitedness expressions were all written on everyone's faces. Well, I'm glad I was able to see LKY in person, nt only tt, I also get to walk v near him for a distance. Even if it was only a short while, to me, it seemed to last forever.... At Marina Barrage Info Counter MM Lee & his Daughter, Dr Lee Wei Ling On the Green Roof Fortunate graduates taking a pic with MM Lee
|