| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Monday, September 28
⇨ I finally got my pay today & yes! can't wait to spend! In fact, I culdn curb my shopping temptations again, thus, even b4 28th, I alr bought sth (while consoling myself tt I'm only using my pay in advance.) ahhas.. the last $18 tt i had in my wallet ytd was cleanly-wiped out by this afternoon! ($10 for a 10mins neck+back massage ytd) and $8 on lunch today. Alright, tmr's tues again! 4th session of our ABT exercise. Meeting Sharon & Sandy for foot massage & shopping in the aftn, hahas after much hesitation cos I only hv 1 off day this week as I nid to do OT on another off day. :( sianz. anw, my list of NEEDS & WANTS... (a list which I wil do for every mth). This mth's include things lyk: Mooncake for porkchop, Renee's bday pressie, Veet, Nat Skin Ctr's facial products, BB cream & eye cream etc etc.. Hmm, anyone noe of any gd BBcream or eye cream for puffy eyes tt u can recommend? Currently I'm using the Shill's BBcream which I find it average but i hv combination skin so I wonder if there's any better product? Best is, can stop my face fr getting so shiny always! I also looking for a v gd eyecream for puffy eyes which I hv it since young! Yea... believe it or not, I have a rather deep eye bag since young ok, usually worsen after I cry or lack of slp! haizzzzz Sianz man! Any remedies? The BB Cream I'm using - $29.90. (can be found at SaSa, JohnLittle) ![]() The Eye Cream which I found, brand name is KAWAII TOKYO - $88 (dunno gd anot)
|