e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Tuesday, September 8

    Hey pplz, I've started out a healthier lifestyle regime beginning from today. (:

    Well, just a week ago, my few colleagues & I were having our usual girls' talk & our main issue was abt our health & body. We suggested all sorts of stupid classes tt a community centre could offer. for e.g. belly dance, hip hop, modern dance, pole dance, yoga & etc.. We were all very enthu abt it so we immediately browsed the internet for these classes. We ended up signing for a course named as :Abs, Buns & Thighs. (yup 4 of us).. It is actually an aerobic/rhythmic toning exercise which works for the 3 parts as mentioned. The class is on every tues evening at CCK sports complex which spreads across 12 sessions, with an hr per session.

    And yup, today's the first lesson of our toning up exercise. Damn excited. So there we were, happily shaking off our excess fats through quick dance alike movements and few sets of cardio exercises or watever you call it.. The coordinator is a middle-aged lady whom I think is married with children, and she has nice arms, butt and legs! Very tanned and shapely (though I thought she is a lil too muscular..opps) :x We have a class of 20pax - all women & 1 guy (ok, nothing to go gaga abt cos i think he's a gay!)

    Overall, its a fun experience which I strongly encourage everyone to take up. This is the kind of activities which I think is worth spending for. Well, I think ppl might be wondering why do I stil nid to exercise whn there's nth wrong with my size? I beg to differ lor. I feel tt whn exercise is a concern, there's no barrier at all. we shouldn't even bring the gender, size or age into the topic. So wat if a person is slim? If he or she's nt gg to maintain, wait til you age, your body shape wil start to give way. And lets look at our sedentary lifestyle. We're living in a society whereby diet is a big problem. We eat, slp, work all day long. Very often, we hear ppl complaining abt their weight but more than often, we dun see them doing anything abt it. I think exercising is nt only for our benefit, it is also for the ppl ard us. for e.g. ur loved ones. If you can keep fit, look healthy and young, wouldn't you feel happy also? Don't you all agree?





    « older posts newer posts »