| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Sunday, October 18
⇨ Actually I'm just passing time with this entry because there's totally no tour today!!! Marina Barrage today is so different from any other Sundays. There're only 3 of us - Colin, Sharon & I as one of the manpower is down. All of us shares a common thing today, and tt is we brought our own laptops! Earlier on during the day, we were web surfing facebook, twitter, blogs, Utube, jobvacancies etc etc.. then we decided to hv our usual ice-cream break (we frequent the traditional icecream stall & our favourites is mixed atap seed & choc flavours). The aunty gave us so much tt it seems lyk 2scoops. And after eating, sharon & I felt so bloated & fat! So, in order to relieve the sense of "guiltyness" , we actually climbed the stairs 10times! yup.. u saw it.. i'm not joking.. 10times up and 10times down the stairs tt leads fr the ground flr to the second. The results?? We perspired all over & nw I'm in the DB room again, facing the screen & typing this down. Whats next? Well, before we head up for kite-flying, do u all wanna see my hamster photo?? =D Since I hv the time nw.. well... lets see. ENJOY!~
|