e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Wednesday, October 21

    I realised I hvn't been doing anything constructive these days. Everyday is a norm and every action is just a routine. Be it work or my personal life. Family side: I wish I culd spend more time w my parents as most of my weekends are burnt.. Love life: still going strong, in fact, just nt long ago, ronnie & i had a talk abt the things we've been through & also, our future plans.. after tt talk, we discovered alot between ourselves - our strengths & weaknesses, what we like or dislike abt each other & vice versa.. it drew us even closer now tt we appreciate and focus more of the goodness in us, rather than the negative stuff.. Work wise, abit chaotic nw, well, apart from the fact tt I'm still doing fine at Newater Visitor Centre & Marina Barrage - conducting tours day in day out, there's another thing which i really want to share here.

    Erm.. sth happened lately which involved the termination of 2supervisors in a day due to a coy's event, the case accelerated till the extent tt the staff's integrity had to be compromised - another serious note was tt, a few staff got their warning letters plus an exec tendered her resignation. One of my closest colleagues would be leaving us soon as she'd found a better opportunity elsewhere. After the departure of 2 GSAs (my job title: stands for Guest Service Associate) since 3 mths back, the coy has nt been employing replacements. Everyday, there wuld be shortage of manpower.. it has become a big issue nw tt its difficult to get an MC or UrgentLeave cos if anyone of us gets it - our intention wuld be in doubt by the boss. Everyone feels threatened. Is it a sign for a job change? Well, this has been the main topic going on ard us nw.. even I hv been contemplating abt it.

    All along, I hv been pretty neutral abt this coy's affairs. Hv been w this coy for more than a yr nw, so far so gd, everything has been smooth sailing for me. This culd be the fact tt I think I'm nt exactly picky abt things, furthermore, I'm nt totally involved in any of the politics. But on the other hand, seeing my closest colleagues leaving one after another, has left me pondering: WHEN IS MY TURN? haiz.. in the meantime, i think i'll just live each day as it past & think positively! yeah! :)





    « older posts newer posts »