e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Saturday, October 31

    I hope to revamp my lifestyle. Can someone pls paint my life? I have been living in a way too sheltered world for too long that I didn't really have plans for years later. Everyday seems like a routine - the first thing after waking up in the morning is to drag my feet off the bed, going through the rush hrs flow, conducting tours everyday, having dinner with loved ones, hanging out at my fav malls or the occasional meetup with friends. I realised tt my lifestyle is rather sedantary, just like any other typical girls out there when they graduated from school. The only difference is that, perhaps their other halfs can bring them more happiness than mine. I don't know.. I'm probably too paranoid but one thing for sure, I'm beginning to dread life.

    My ideal life for now is, I hope to get a part time degree next yr, find a deskbound job(as my varicose veins on my legs prevents me fr standing prolonged hrs), preferably with a much higher pay. hehez.. Get a car license before the age of 25, save enough to go on long holidays at least once a yr, spend more time with my family, meetup more with friends (they are the ones who really make my day, at least friends don't pick a fight with me or make me sad). I'm really happy recently as Im spending more time with my friends.


    Lastly, I want to read more to brush up on my general knowledge and to better improve myself in terms of personal as well as social and communication skills. Image wise, I have further plans but of course that will keep changing, provided if Im rich :P Last but not least, Im still young, only 22.. though i cant see what the future lies for me, least now the most important thing is, to live everyday happily with no regrets :)





    « older posts newer posts »