e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Tuesday, October 6

    I bought a hamster today!!

    lol. gt it fr the shop named: Pet Lovers Centre at parkway parade. Ok, i noe nowadays ppl kp dogs, cats or guinea pigs as pets so why wuld i want a hamster? Well, it was totally an impromptu decision. Ytd porkchop & I were at Anchorpoint whn we came across the shop & those hamsters are really cute, at tt point of time, i was already choosing the fattest & cutest hamster in my heart & I had an urge to buy one. Last night, before I slp I was thinkin abt the hamster again and there I was, today, at parkway parade whn i saw the shop & immediately went in.. I think it is fated tt I shld buy...

    Mine's a winter breed, small in size & only 6weeks old. gender: male. price: $10. Cheap cheap! My heart skipped a bit as I held the tiny creature in my hand just nw. So afraid tt it wil bite me or struggle but fortunately, w the help of the store assistant, it didn't struggle, unlike some of the other breeds which are super hyper-active. It costs me over $60 in total which includes the food, bedding, cage, vitamin, sandbath etc.. isit too ex? haiz i also don't know.. first timer..

    porkchop & i tot of all sorts of funny names for this hamster. in the end, i decided on GUCCI. :)
    Gucci in the box carrier (sleeping)
    I put the cage in my balcony :) (slping again in the 'house')

    The bedding, food, vitamin, sandbath etc.
    ok latest update: when I finished this post, Gucci is up again & excercising on the wheel. LOL. :)






    « older posts newer posts »