| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Monday, November 2
⇨Happy Birthday, Dad V happy today. First of all, as today is a monday, there was no "monday blues" bcos there wasn't many tours! I only did one which is in the evening for a group of delegates from the ASEAN committee (AMMST). Had dinner w Sandy at taka then I bought 2polo tees for my dad cos his birthday is tmr.. besides tt, we went to far east & we each bought a bag for ourselves. Though it was a short trip, it was a time well spent. And so, after typing this entry down, the time now is 12.02am on the 3rdNov2009.. I wuld like to wish my dad a happy birthday here! hahas My wish for him is good health & to be happy always! :) So tired now.. gonna wake up in 6hrs time then prepare for work again.. haiz... gonna be a long day tmr.. work is at newater & aerobics at night. can't wait for off day!!!!!
|