e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Wednesday, November 25

    Good news: I'm getting my bachelor degree soon!~ School's starting next yr - 4thJan. Ooh Yeaaahh~~ :D

    Hv been working for a yr now ever since my graduation fr poly. Its time I progress to the next level! I don't see myself being able to survive in this line for long and it's definitely not a career with gd prospect. I think it is also about time that I move on to a more meaningful or rather, higher income job. Preparing myself to be more self-sufficient in the near future. Many commitments coming along.. for e.g. insurance & study fees on top of my monthly expenses, parents allowance, other miscellanous & so on.. Will soon be carrying a heavier baggage but I believe its all worth it! :) Think positively! Treat this studies as an investment, at the same time, challenge myself to work even harder!

    Now my only concern is time. As much as I need to juggle between work and studies, I also need time for my friends and loved ones! I don't wish to sacrifice my weekly movies, shopping or some other activities such as swimming or jogging just yet. But then again, I'll see how things goes.. in the meantime, just pass each day as it comes. happily. :)





    « older posts newer posts »