e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Saturday, October 23

    My cousin, Renee will be turning 7 next week. She was only 3months old when she first came to my house. By the way, my mum is her babysitter.




    This girl, often gets on my mum's nerves whenever she misbehaves. As notorious as she could be, afterall, she's only a kid. There were times when she was really obedient, she'd say things like "Thank you" or "I miss you, jie jie (sister)". She remembers the places I brought her to and the gifts I gave her. She gives me a hug whenever I'm at home and it is through these small little gestures that really warms my heart and makes me realize she appreciates us.




    Happy Birthday, Renee! :)


    Renee had no lessons for four days last week due to the PSLE marking week. And it was time for Shopping! The three of us went to Lot One on Thursday for lunch and for Renee's present. It has been a practice every year for my Mum to buy clothes for Renee's birthday. We had an awesome time that afternoon! :)






    « older posts newer posts »