e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Saturday, November 6

    Yesterday my folks, Renee, her Mum and I trooped over to Bugis Guan Yin temple - 观音庙 for prayer. I prayed for safety in favour of my HKG trip.

    3 more days.

    This has probably been one of the most agonizing countdowns in my life. All of us countdown to festive seasons or the beginning of a year. I did so for a new career, a long overseas trip to a certain extent. I've never been away from home for so long, 7 weeks to be exact. No doubt its gonna be a memorable 'holiday', I will definitely be homesicked when I'm there. Nevertheless, I will overcome this anxiety and put in my best effort possible. ^.^V

    I will miss everyone, especially my family.





    « older posts newer posts »