| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Monday, November 8
⇨The Poly Besties 2 weeks ago, I met up with Mel and Yen at alexandra's ikea, followed by holland v for dinner. We always had endless topics whenever we met. Needless to say, it was a Sunday well spent with the girls. :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() The main highlight of that day, was this magnetic photoframe given by yen lee. ![]() These were meant for our birthday presents. As all of us had our birthdays on different months, we promised to buy something for one another and exchange when we met. However, I did not bring the pressies out for them. :( Seriously, I have no idea what have I been doing. I already got the items months ago. The other time we met (6months ago), I did not bring out, this time, it slipped my mind again. This is really unforgivable! I'm full of regrets now... T___T (PS: Mel & Yen, My sincere apology here. I am really sorry. If you girls are reading this now, below is the picture of the gifts that I prepared.) I swear I will bring out the next time we meet!
|