| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Monday, November 8
⇨Running out of time This is my third entry of the day. It's pretty amazing how fast time past. My To-Do list is never-ending, as it seems, the closer time gets to my training, and the more tasks there are to be accomplished. I know I should have drawn out a plan on these miscellaneous, but I'm too lazy. I have long discarded my organizer and I no longer set events reminders on my mobile. I have stopped studying on my training materials since 2 weeks ago. I can already feel the stress subconsciously. Albeit the training materials that were given ahead of time, the endless information is just too much to grasp. I have meet up with my room mate already and I speculate she's a nice buddy. :) That's all for now, so hungry. Time for food!
|