e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Saturday, January 1

    First entry of the year 2011!

    2010 had been a wonderful year. Here's a summary of the past year.

    > Took up Part-Time Degree in RMIT Business Marketing but deferred after a semester due to work commitment.

    > Ended my tour-guiding career in May for a Marketing position in Samsung Asia Pte Ltd but left the coy after realizing that the jobscope was totally redundant in regards to the title given.

    > Joined S'pore Press Holdings as an Administrative Assistant (July'10-Oct'10). There's where I met a team of super duper nice and fun people although the majorities were my parents' age. Not forgetting the 3 angels - Beattie, Cheryl and Joreen. (I missed you girls so much!) :P

    > Joined the airline industry and this is where my exciting career takes off!




    Kudos to Induction 30! We've all made it through! Cheers everyone to our flying career! ~ :D




    Apart from gaining more knowledge, skills and memorable experiences throughout the training period with Cathay Pacific, I've learnt to appreciate life even more, specially my loved ones. My relationship with my family have not been better!


    11thDec - Brother and ZhiQing in HKG


    steamboat dinner treat from bro


    26thDec - the day I returned home after 7 weeks in HKG

    On the flight back to SGD, 26thDecember, my colleagues (Linnet, Kah Mun) and I were pax back. We were given the Business Class seats and were served by the senior crews on board. They were really nice people. :) Besides that, I got to sit in the cockpit room, just behind captain and FO, to observe the take-off process with Kah Mun. This once-in-a-lifetime experience is indeed breathtaking! Truly unforgettable! =D






    « older posts newer posts »