| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Saturday, January 15
⇨foodie. Looks like I still have to watch my diet for the nature of my job though family and friends have commented that I lost weight. As much as I should have adapted to the food in HK, the variety is still very limited to me. Reason being, I don't like pork but it is seen everywhere in HK. Street food is fine unless I'm in central area. I like yum cha as well but has to be before 4pm - the standard time where they stop the service. Basically, I can only eat more when I'm back in S'pore. supper at 11pm. my favourite zi char! ![]() ![]() the other day I met up with see yong for frog congee and catch up session at bt timah. we talked about work, people, life and other whatnots over dinner, (yea our usual conversation). took a bus from that 'ULU' place to town and drop off at mbs. it was all an impromptu decision. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|