| e . l . t . h . e . a |
|
Friday, January 21
⇨standby day The weather these days have been so unforgiving. Travelling between HKG and SIN denotes the fact that I have to watch my health in great priority. This is all due to the climate difference. This year's winter in HKG is intensely freezing whereas S'pore is basically warm and humid throughout the year. Activated on my standby today to stand-in for a colleague who'd sprained her back, that constitutes to four consecutive working days for me. Although I'm sick as well, I have to report for work later as it wouldn't be nice if I were to claim a medical day off. I also do not wish to implicate other staff on standby. I always believe in '助人为快乐之本' - pleasure from helping others. Hopefully in future, when I need help, someone will reciprocate to me. :) Oh well, what to do? Time to prepare for work!
|