e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Thursday, February 10

    to be home for 4 consecutive days!
    and i'll have another off this coming Sunday.


    2 days standbys
    3 days shortbreak
    2 days work

    that's my roster for this week.
    standby has become an inauspicious term to me as I remembered being called up to work in Jan but I considered myself lucky for not being activated on both occasions this month.

    gone were those 'nine-to-five', 'mrt morning madness' and 'monday blue' days...
    life seemed so much better now but there's definitely a price to pay.
    my health - that is.

    I noticed my sleep and appetite have been greatly compromised these days.
    I've lost the mood to hang out, lost the motivation to exercise. No doubt I look forward to my days off, it was all for the cause of rest. Yes. Plenty of rest is all I need now.

    sigh.


    - I'm just too tired. -





    « older posts newer posts »