e . l . t . h . e . a
Photobucket
Profile
Tagboard

Tweetatouille
    Networks
    Archives



    Thursday, March 3

    After flying with the Airbus for approx 2 months, I'm finally triple-qualified now to operate in Jumbo (747-400) as well as Boeing (777-200/300/300ER) aircrafts! Hip Hip Hooray!! :D

    During these 2 weeks, I learnt the door operation, evacuation and other safety procedures, along with the features of galleys and aircraft configuration of Jumbo and Boeing. On the last day of the training was duty-free sales whereby we were tested on the rules and regulations behind the inflight sales, along with a hands-on experience on the inflight sales computer. Basically we were tested on everything that were taught during class, every other day.

    Did a Manila turn 2 days back and a Shanghai turn this morning.

    I had a fair share of exposure on these 2 sectors. For these short flights, meal service and galley work had to be accelerated. On my MNL flt back to HKG, I remembered the Captain announced "Cabin Crew, 30 minutes to landing..." right after tray collection! In my mind, I thought, "What?!I have not clear the galley, check the lavatory, close the bar carts or consume my crew meal!"

    Oh wells...
    anyway, a good friend of mine is now in HK but she's having a tight schedule with her family thus I'm not able to meet her..

    GOING HOME TOMORROW!!! I"M SO EXCITED, I HAVE TO TYPE IN BOLD!!! hahas
    tomorrow's flight will be HKG-BKK-SIN. Bangkokkkkkkkk.....!!!





    « older posts newer posts »